The following is the regular program schedule at Concord Table Tennis Club. (Calendar view).
- Sunday 10:00 am - 2:30 pm: General practice, open play, challenge matches, elite junior/adult training and private lessons. Open/Challenge Play & Private Lessons and Round-Robin Competition.
- 10:00am - 12:30pm Open/Challenge Play , Doubles & Private Lessons
- 12:30pm - 2:30pm Round Robin (Sign up in person on-site only)
- Monday 7:00pm - 10:00pm: General practice, open play, matches, coaching and adult/junior classes.
- Tuesday 7:30pm-10:00pm: General practice, open play, matches, coaching and adult/junior classes.
- Thursday Round-Robin Night: 6:50 pm - 10:00 pm: Round-Robin club competition
(Open/Challenge Play and Coaching subject to the availability of tables not used for RR.)
All games are played by USATT rules (11-points, 2-point service and 40mm balls) All matches are best of 5 games. If you have never played in a club setting, under formal table tennis rules, please familiarize yourself with the USATT rules of table tennis and sanctioned equipment. Our friendly members will always be ready to assist and answer any questions. Some tables are reserved for classes and training. See our Club Rules page for table designation.
- First playing visit: Free!
- Under 18 years old: club members are $3, nonmembers are $5
- Adults under age 70: Club members are $5, nonmembers $7
- Age 70+: Club members are $3, nonmembers $5.
See the Fee Schedule for more details